Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Norwegian Pancakes

Jeff and I have been looking for Norwegian recipes so we can do a Norwegian dinner once a year...this isn't dinner, but when I saw it on my friends blog I thought I'd better try it. Jeff said it tasted like the ones on his mission, so I guess it's a keeper. They were yummy, but I thought there was too much vanilla, so I changed that on here.

6 eggs
1/2 C sugar
1 Tbs. vanilla
1 3/4 C milk
1 1/4 C sifted flour
2 Tbs. cooking oil

Mix together until runny and smooth. In large skillet, put about 1/2 c and tilt skillet around to make it one large pancake. Flip over when golden brown. Serve plain, with butter and syrup, with whipped cream, strawberries and bananas or however you like it. Roll up and enjoy!

From: Annie Hiatt

No comments:

Post a Comment