Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

6 oz cream cheese ¼ c. cup blue cheese or ranch dressing (I used ranch) 1 cup mozzarella (I used cheddar because I didn't have moz.) Parmesan cheese (enough to sprinkle a thin layer) 2 large Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded (or you can use 2 cans of canned chicken) Franks Hot Sauce to taste (I used Texas Pete Hot sauce and we really liked it) In a 11x7 (or 9x9) pan layer cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Mix chicken with hot sauce (to the amount of heat you like). Place the chicken on top of the cheeses. Bake 20-25 min at 350 degrees. Serve with carrots, celery, pita chips, artisan bread, tortilla chips etc. I used bread and tortilla chips and preferred the tortilla chips. This was so yummy! I served it as a side to Pizza, but I'd recommend it for an appetizer or as a finger food for a party. Jeff and I both really liked it. Recipe from: The Sisters Cafe...with a few changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment